Monday, December 2, 2024

Admin message #1: Layout

Here's the scoop!

There have been some issues with posting comments. As in, being unsure of how to go about commenting. I want to help you participate, so let me explain what I have discovered and done.

I notice that most of you are viewing the blog on a phone. (I am using a laptop for the blog.) In viewing the blog on my phone I see that the third column "So Glad You're Here" blip is not visible. This is where you find instructions for commenting.

I tried to change the whole blog to mobile view. Didn't work for our purposes. 

I changed the layout from 3 to 2 columns and moved the "So Glad You're Here" button to the top of the page. I am hoping that will help. But if not, let me put the text of that section here for your reference:


So Glad You're Here!

Just click on a post title.
Be encouraged by
God's truth and His love.
To respond, click on
"Post a Comment".
If you are signed in
to Google you're all set!
If not,
please leave your first name
at the end of your comment
and choose "Anonymous".
Thank you!
We want to
be an encouragement
to one another.
So feel free to share.
Let's get talking! :)


Please let me know if you run into any other issues with using the blog. I am definitely not an expert, but I will prayerfully do my best to practically help.



p.s. Thank you for your comments! So good to hear from you. I am having trouble trying to figure out how I can reply to your comments. Nothing seems to be working. But I wanted you to know I appreciate your thoughts and encouragements.

No comments:

Post a Comment