Merry Christmas
Happy Christmas
Gezegende Kerstdagen
Feliz Navidad
As you celebrate the arrival of our Lord Jesus Christ, I pray your heart will be filled with thankfulness. God sent His Son to live among us. Jesus' life, death, and resurrection have brought those who believe into His family. And so God is now always with us! There is no greater gift.
I hope the summary in today's devotional will remind you of all we have learned along this Advent journey. As these days may be full, you can always take some time to look back through the Scriptures and the devotionals in the coming days and weeks. I would encourage you to also keep the extra information in the beginning and at the end of our study book as references for your further Bible study.
We have been given much. God will not waste the time you have spent with Him and the lessons from His Word. Keep reading and praying. Stay in close fellowship with other believers. Grow in God's grace. And be blessed! Our long-expected Savior has come!
Come Thou Long Expected Jesus (Keith & Kristin Getty)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ez6QPDpgzXI
No comments:
Post a Comment